drivers for keyboard and mouse for OS X leopard

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hello,

My girlfirend had a macbook air, but due to an accident the motherboard was fired! She could not afford another macbook air so she bought a regular white core 2 duo macbook from ebay. This macbook did not come with a harddisk so I pulled the harddisk from the air and put it in the macbook. Everything works except the inbuilt keyboard and trackpad. I figured that the reason was, macbook air has different keyboard and mouse hence it is not working.

I want some help trying to find the drivers or updates that would make the keyboard and trackpad work. Just to be sure, I put in live CD of UBUNTU to check and the trackpad and keyboard works just fine.

You help is much appreciated...

Syedus

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    syedussyedus Posts: 4member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by syedus View Post

Hello,

My girlfirend had a macbook air, but due to an accident the motherboard was fired! She could not afford another macbook air so she bought a regular white core 2 duo macbook from ebay. This macbook did not come with a harddisk so I pulled the harddisk from the air and put it in the macbook. Everything works except the inbuilt keyboard and trackpad. I figured that the reason was, macbook air has different keyboard and mouse hence it is not working.

I want some help trying to find the drivers or updates that would make the keyboard and trackpad work. Just to be sure, I put in live CD of UBUNTU to check and the trackpad and keyboard works just fine.

You help is much appreciated...

Syedus

got it!!!! just had to reset pram.... working just fine!!!! Problem solved! Thanks