Help help help! Please!

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Ok I haven't had my iphone for very long but i decided to restore it. By restoring it I guess I deleted the old back up and created an new backup of the data on my iphone. But I didn't know that restoring my iphone would delete all my photos, which I don't have stored on my computer. So I have three questions first is if I deleted my iphone backup will I be able to get it back and if so how? And my other question would be is there anyway to retrieve my data if it was not backed up... I don't care if it involves hacking as this was VERY important data!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CreepyMissLexi View Post

Ok I haven't had my iphone for very long but i decided to restore it. By restoring it I guess I deleted the old back up and created an new backup of the data on my iphone. But I didn't know that restoring my iphone would delete all my photos, which I don't have stored on my computer. So I have three questions first is if I deleted my iphone backup will I be able to get it back and if so how? And my other question would be is there anyway to retrieve my data if it was not backed up... I don't care if it involves hacking as this was VERY important data!

If iTunes made a backup on your computer then it should ask you if you would like to restore it using one of those backups when you plug in the phone.

As far as getting back your photos and stuff; If they were synced from your computer to begin with, then just sync your phone and they will go right back on there. However, if the photos you're talking about are only in the "camera roll" of the iPhone then you did not import them into the computer and those photos will be lost. Emails are no big deal, just sign back in using your email username and password on the iPhone.

So in short IF you deleted the iPhone backup then NO, you won't be able to get that stuff back, unless of course your "VERY important" stuff is saved on the computer