Spilled water on mac?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
So I spilled a bit of water (not too much) water on my macbook 2 days ago. I quickly tipped it upside down and cleaned the mess. It was working just fine afterwards. I'm not sure if I turned off my laptop that night but it was working fine the next morning. I only had half battery when I used it and left it there when I went out to eat. When I returned home, my laptop was on sleep mode (the white light was blinking) so I pressed some buttons to wake it but it didn't so I pressed the power button. The laptop did turn on after I turned it off even though it had the charger plugged in. I took apart the macbook yesterday and found nothing wrong with it. There was still dust probably meaning the water didn't seek in too much. On the bottom of the macbook, the battery flashes 1 light when I press the button. What's wrong with my laptop? I tried everything that was suggested on the troubleshooting part. I have just 1 more month left of the 1 year warranty.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ponnywoods View Post

So I spilled a bit of water (not too much) water on my macbook 2 days ago. ... I have just 1 more month left of the 1 year warranty.

Your computer problems cannot be diagnosed over the Internet. You paid for your warranty. If your computer is still under warranty, then use it.