Belly-dancing

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Oh God, when I see Shakira belly dancing I really feel turned on, I wish I could find a girl who dances like that, it is just so damn sexy!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    I know an entire belly-dance troupe!

Yes, I actually know (many) of these girls. I've even worked for the troupe as a photographer.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    My girlfriend's best friend is taking belly dancing classes. She promised to teach my GF.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by soulcrusher:

<strong>Oh God, when I see Shakira belly dancing I really feel turned on, I wish I could find a girl who dances like that, it is just so damn sexy!</strong><hr></blockquote>

She has to be one of the hottest signers/dancers around right now. I absolutely love watching her video.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:

<strong>My girlfriend's best friend is taking belly dancing classes. She promised to teach my GF. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Lucky you.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    Quick, URL!
  • Reply 6 of 6
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    There was some show on the other night on A&E with Sting performing live. They had a segment where this BEAUTIFUL woman came out and danced and I just about fell out of my chair!

She wasn't even scantily clad or humping a metal pole, and she was sexier than anything Britney Spears or the rest of that crowd ever THOUGHT about doing.

Sting was talking about how traditionally the belly dancer was for women, used to teach them how to please their man or some such stuff.

I don't even like Sting, but I kept watching in case she came back out again for an encore.