Trying the Android G1 for a month

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I had switched to a Google G1 "Dream" phone for a month. I felt like writing about it.

I give up. I thought it'd be fun to see what life was like on a different platform but I think I've seen more than enough on this hardware. The device is definitely too slow to get anything done and I have found myself not going to the phone when in a situation where I used to check my mail and catch up on Twitter. I stood in line at the ATM and just didn't bother.

android g1 and day 7

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TenoBell View Post

I had switched to a Google G1 "Dream" phone for a month. I felt like writing about it.

I give up. I thought it'd be fun to see what life was like on a different platform but I think I've seen more than enough on this hardware. The device is definitely too slow to get anything done and I have found myself not going to the phone when in a situation where I used to check my mail and catch up on Twitter. I stood in line at the ATM and just didn't bother.

android g1 and day 7

Hope you like it! Every OS is worth a try and I have tried every OS save Android and WebOS, but I guess I'll be sticking to mobile OSX. Good luck!