Question about the Mac Mini

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
This will be my first Mac computer and I was wondering. Does the Mac Mini come with GarageBand and Logic Express? Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    jescjesc Posts: 5member
    it comes with GargeBand.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    The Mac Mini is just about the best all around pro/am music & multi-media center out there. Less than $600 and it has all the ports needed for startup band recording and playback ... It is becoming quite the favorite in the studio what with FireWire and USB ports and display output to any low rent flat screen or the big plasmas ... Just add a solid 24 bit pro-quality A2D / D2A and playback (monitor) from the optical audio output port.

The only music machine that might be superior for pro-audio work would be the Apple pro-laptops (w/ FW). The big G4/G5/Gx systems take up too much desktop and rack space, and the laptops can work on site right at the gig, then download to the Mini, painlessly, reliably ...

All of the top five, world famous DJs use either the Mac Mini or the Apple Laptops with Firewire (djvagra.com) ... and they tell me that that is why they are the top five.