Help Developing Snow Leopard App

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I would like to design a small application for Snow Leopard. I call it "Instant Happiness 1.0". When you run it, it automatically uninstalls all applications (any version) from Microsoft, throws them on the trash, and secure empties it. If you have a Windows partition from VM Fusion or Parallels or bootcamp it undoes that too leaving your system intact.

What is the best development platform for such a software?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tauron View Post

What is the best development platform for such a software?

Windows Vista using Microsoft Visual Studio but you'll have to install Microsoft Office too.

"Relationships that are destructive don't help anybody in this industry as it is today. We have to let go of this notion that, for Apple to win, Microsoft has to lose. For Apple to win, Apple has to do a really good job."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxOp5mBY9IY

I would agree Microsoft don't deserve support because of the way the company has conducted their business but they are not the cause of all problems and suggesting they are only turns people away from Mac support as they only see misinformation.

The fact some 3rd parties don't support Mac OS X is not Microsoft's fault so Windows is a requirement. The fact that businesses adopted Exchange is not an issue when Apple integrate compatible software.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    taurontauron Posts: 911member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

Windows Vista using Microsoft Visual Studio but you'll have to install Microsoft Office too.

"Relationships that are destructive don't help anybody in this industry as it is today. We have to let go of this notion that, for Apple to win, Microsoft has to lose. For Apple to win, Apple has to do a really good job."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxOp5mBY9IY

I would agree Microsoft don't deserve support because of the way the company has conducted their business but they are not the cause of all problems and suggesting they are only turns people away from Mac support as they only see misinformation.

The fact some 3rd parties don't support Mac OS X is not Microsoft's fault so Windows is a requirement. The fact that businesses adopted Exchange is not an issue when Apple integrate compatible software.

I was asking about developing for SL, not Vista. Thank you.