Logitech Marble Mouse

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I've been using this Logitech Marblemouse trackball for years and now see that the newest LCC isn't working with SL....which I have but haven't installed into my new iMac yet. Is there a way to configure this w/out the LCC software? Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    I've got a Marble Trackball as well (wired, not wireless)... and it and the latest LCC software are working just fine on 10.6.1

The LCC installer will tell you that it's not compatible and won't allow you to install... but...

Find the LCC installer in the Finder, then right click on it and select "Show Package Contents"... then navigate deeper till you find "Logitech Control Center.mpkg"... double click that to start it... it runs the installer without looking at your OS version first.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

I've got a Marble Trackball as well (wired, not wireless)... and it and the latest LCC software are working just fine on 10.6.1

The LCC installer will tell you that it's not compatible and won't allow you to install... but...

Find the LCC installer in the Finder, then right click on it and select "Show Package Contents"... then navigate deeper till you find "Logitech Control Center.mpkg"... double click that to start it... it runs the installer without looking at your OS version first.

Thanks!