Anyone get the MMS activated yet?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Has anyone had their MMS feature activated yet by AT&T today? Nothing here so far on East Coast.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aplnub View Post

Has anyone had their MMS feature activated yet by AT&T today? Nothing here so far on East Coast.

From a previous thread.

Quote:

"Late morning, Pacific Time, on Friday, the new carrier settings update enabling MMS should be live and ready to download through iTunes. We’ll provide the steps and all of the details you need right here at that time."

That means east coast residents will likely see their update available sometime early Friday afternoon. It also confirms that an iTunes update to the phone's carrier profile will be necessary for MMS to be activated.

It is neither late morning on the west coast, nor is it early afternoon on the east coast. Plus you will need to download the update via iTunes.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JupiterOne View Post

From a previous thread.

It is neither late morning on the west coast, nor is it early afternoon on the east coast. Plus you will need to download the update via iTunes.

Yeah... I am just seeing if anything had changed.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    I never got the text from AT&T that supposedly went out about this.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JupiterOne View Post

I never got the text from AT&T that supposedly went out about this.

Nor I.

Hope springs eternal,

Mandricard

AppleOutsider
  • Reply 5 of 6
    I never got that text either. No update as of noon here on east coast. Perhaps 1pm we might see it since it'll be 10am pacific then.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    GOT IT! Update thru iTunes and then reset your phone!