Apple close to unveiling all-new MacBook line

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 102
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saltydog1735 View Post

Timing is everything...and my female cost center at St Andrews University in Scotland has dumped a glass of water on her MacBook. I suspect that a new computer will be less expensive than treking over to Glasgow to get the thing fixed. Is there any hope that the new line will be out by mid-October?

End of October there should be a new white MacBook and new iMacs. MacBook Pros probably stay the same or minor CPU bump and 4GB RAM standard on base MacBook Pro 13".

Just my predictions.
  • Reply 102 of 102
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

End of October there should be a new white MacBook and new iMacs. MacBook Pros probably stay the same or minor CPU bump and 4GB RAM standard on base MacBook Pro 13".

Just my predictions.

My predictions at this time is a Tues, Oct 13th event focused on the consumer line, not so much the prosumer. Redesigned cases for iMacs, MBs in multiple sizes and maybe even the Mini. I also expect a new AppleTV. Since the MBPs weren't too far back they may just do a simple update but wouldn't be surprised if it's nothing for them at this point. I also expect to see SD slots across all newly released Macs.