Need your opinions people!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hey guys and girls of the Apple world.

Im doing a project based on Apple users, and where else to get the opinions of the Apple community than one of its main sites itself?

So I need to ask all of you a favor by participating in a survey that wont take probably more than a minute or so of your time. Your participation will be greatly appreciated. Hopefully this is fine by the moderators, of course.

The route to the survey is by clicking on this link:

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-su...OLHIK_737f6f2c

Thanks in advance, everyone!

Freya.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    mr. hmr. h Posts: 4,870member
    I think it's highly unlikely that people outside Malaysia will know what their salary is when expressed in Malaysian currency. As soon as you require people to expend significant effort to answer your questions, they'll give up.

Also, you're directing people to a survey about computers but the first thing you are asking in the survey is things like people's gender and marital status; these are considered more "personal" questions and you need to build up a rapport before people are willing to answer those questions. So, you should explain at the top of the survey why you're doing it, who are you, etc. etc., and put the computer-related questions first.

Good luck.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post

I think it's highly unlikely that people outside Malaysia will know what their salary is when expressed in Malaysian currency. As soon as you require people to expend significant effort to answer your questions, they'll give up.

Also, you're directing people to a survey about computers but the first thing you are asking in the survey is things like people's gender and marital status; these are considered more "personal" questions and you need to build up a rapport before people are willing to answer those questions. So, you should explain at the top of the survey why you're doing it, who are you, etc. etc., and put the computer-related questions first.

Good luck.

Quite.