poor horns...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
those poor longhorns just fergot how to win or somethin. washingtons givin em a good run for their arrogant asses

hey grover, what happened to the "its ok we didnt make it to a good bowl game, cause we're gonna wipe up all the crappy teams" talk???

its ok, maybe next year, eh?

hook em

Comments

• Reply 1 of 18
    this would be much more entertaining if it was simms playing like crap...watching Major lose is kinda sad...i kinda like the guy...

oh well, its a sacrifice i dont mind making
  • Reply 2 of 18
    ooh, theyre making things interesting. 30-17 now.

those pesky horns are making a game of it. good!
  • Reply 3 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by _ alliance _:

<strong>ooh, theyre making things interesting. 30-17 now.

those pesky horns are making a game of it. good!</strong><hr></blockquote>

nm, i spoke too soon...i guess theyre not goin out w/ a bang...

wash scores again, 36-17

not so easy, now is it horns? u shouldnt come off as arrogant if u cant back it up...
  • Reply 4 of 18
    wtg major

hes lookin really good and keepin the horns fairly close. hes impressive despite much of what the rest of the team is lacking.

i root against the horns, but for major.

great game so far--quite entertaining despite whatever the outcome might be. it seems eerily familiar to the colorado-TU game a few weeks back...
  • Reply 5 of 18
    it seems luck is on their side...

that quirky interception was just terrible luck for wash...

looks like the sips are comin bak...

good job. im actually impressed by this game, even though luck is playing a huge role...

go major!
  • Reply 6 of 18
    wow

simply put thats the only way to describe this game. so much drama and tension.

applewhite singlehandedly won that game. i am very impressed. hes amazing. the TU coach finally realized what an idiot he was, and now probably feels like shit knowing that if he had started major all season instead of simms, theyd be looking at a national championship game instead of the holiday bowl. oh well. at least ive finally realized that theres a bigger idiot acting as head coach than slocumn...

u sippers are making me feel better now knowing that having brown as head coach must make any fan miserable

i give u my props fer the effort and congrats to major. u owe him this game. its about damn time he gets some recognition...
  • Reply 7 of 18
    lol, i just had to post a reply... i didn't want him to be the only one replying to his own messgaes

agreed...it WAS a good game...
  • Reply 8 of 18
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    So how's life at the bottom?
  • Reply 9 of 18
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    I hate Mack Brown and wish him nothing but ill will since he abandoned my Tar Heels after stating publicly that he was not leaving for another job. And he left before we had a chance to kick VT's ass in our crappy bowl game.

Between him and Rick Barnes (well publicized tiff between him and Dean Smith), I just can't stand Texas sports.
  • Reply 10 of 18
    What was a hard loss to take. Had we had decent Cornerback play on BJ the game is different. My hats off to a fine Texas team. We're not used to teams coming back on us in the 4th qtr but that's just what happened. Groverat...you got us this time...we'll be back.
  • Reply 11 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by hmurchison:

<strong>What was a hard loss to take. Had we had decent Cornerback play on BJ the game is different. My hats off to a fine Texas team. We're not used to teams coming back on us in the 4th qtr but that's just what happened. Groverat...you got us this time...we'll be back.</strong><hr></blockquote>

if simms played, u guys woulda won.

too bad brown realized what an idiot he was being and played the best qb in college football. i cant believe he was on the bench all season. TU woulda taken the national championship if brown hadnt completely f***ed his team up the ass w/ his stubborn and idiotic decision making. TU, u guys got incredibly lucky. but good ol major bailed yer asses out of the fire...

whatre u gonna do next year when hes gone?? now that u know golden boy aint so golden...

we'll see, eh?

its gonna be interesting
  • Reply 12 of 18
    hmurch:

You guys played a fanstastic game, that's the best I've seen the Huskies play all year.

Alliance:

Don't start trying to think now it's just not something you gomers excel at. You don't know jack about Applewhite or Simms except what you hear from fellow idiot gomers, so silence is the best way for you not to look stupid.

(The whole Applewhite/Simms thing is pathetically tired. People like you were the same morons screaming for Simms to start back when Applewhite lost to Stanford.)

Worry about your own pathetic excuse for a team. Good job beating TCU in the furniture bowl.

[ 12-29-2001: Message edited by: groverat ]</p>
  • Reply 13 of 18
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>hmurch:

You guys played a fanstastic game, that's the best I've seen the Huskies play all year.

Alliance:

Don't start trying to think now it's just not something you gomers excel at. You don't know jack about Applewhite or Simms except what you hear from fellow idiot gomers, so silence is the best way for you not to look stupid.

(The whole Applewhite/Simms thing is pathetically tired. People like you were the same morons screaming for Simms to start back when Applewhite lost to Stanford.)

Worry about your own pathetic excuse for a team. Good job beating TCU in the furniture bowl.

[ 12-29-2001: Message edited by: groverat ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

actually smartguy, ive heard that more from TU fans and students than from a&m fans, so i think u need to shut yer arrogant lil mouth before the crap u spout gets u in trouble.

thank you, have a nice day
  • Reply 14 of 18
    You start a thread and reply to it 6 times and end up looking like a typical idiot Aggie and you're telling me it is in my best interests to keep my mouth shut?

What kind of "trouble" will I be getting into, gomer, going to hop into your mommy-bought Honda and rice me to death?
  • Reply 15 of 18

<strong>You start a thread and reply to it 6 times and end up looking like a typical idiot Aggie and you're telling me it is in my best interests to keep my mouth shut?

What kind of "trouble" will I be getting into, gomer, going to hop into your mommy-bought Honda and rice me to death?</strong><hr></blockquote>

hmm...typical attempt at a low level insult. a good sign of good ol grover running out of viable insults...

u can always fall back on those, eh?

first of all, i was giving the longhorns compliments during the game, if u bothered to read what i wrote. but instead of winning graciously, u gotta throw in stupid insults. whats w/ that?? typical horn...

whats wrong w/ responding to my own thread?? i was putting in more thoughts on the game. i dont understand why u think thats a problem...

and when i was referring to trouble, i wasnt saying i was gonna do anything u dumass. i was just saying that once u go to the real world, people wont take yer stupidy and arrogance lightly.

oh, and speaking of hondas, i think u should keep quite, cause once again u have no idea what yer talking about. u have no idea what ive been through racing semipro.

ok, ill wait for more petty and pointless insults. bring it on big boy. i hope theyre good...
  • Reply 16 of 18
    Learn to taste your own medicine, gomer, I didn't know we allowed such pansies in Texas.

You start an entire thread dedicated to slinging smack and I throw it at you and you whine about it, how pathetic.

And you won't find me whining about your attempts to insult me, I love the contention, especially against such an overmatched opponent.

Could a mod please lock this thread before it gets more idiotic?

[edit]

I've got an e-mail address, use it instead of making such public displays of your own ignorance.

[ 12-30-2001: Message edited by: groverat ]</p>
  • Reply 17 of 18

<strong>Learn to taste your own medicine, gomer, I didn't know we allowed such pansies in Texas.

You start an entire thread dedicated to slinging smack and I throw it at you and you whine about it, how pathetic.

And you won't find me whining about your attempts to insult me, I love the contention, especially against such an overmatched opponent.

Could a mod please lock this thread before it gets more idiotic?

[edit]

I've got an e-mail address, use it instead of making such public displays of your own ignorance.

[ 12-30-2001: Message edited by: groverat ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

hah! good one sip

better be careful though, or people might start to take u seriously
  • Reply 18 of 18
    eskimoeskimo Posts: 474member
    hmmm, this thread seems to be disinegrating, what a surprise when an aggie and a longhorn get all riled up.

alliance: don't you have some sacred memorial field to be defending against encroaching 15 year olds?

grover: allison called and said you've been spending more time with bevo than with her.