10 most anticipated iPhone games of 2009

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hi,

I made the list of the iPhone games of 2009. just look at the list given below. I hope you may find the good one here.

1. Trismology

2. Metal Gear Solid Touch

3. Underworld

4. Re-Volt

5. 1112, Episode 2

6. Soul Trapper, Episode 2

7. Bejeweled Twist

8. Silent Hill: The Escape

9. LEGO Indiana Jones

10. BioShock

If you have any remaining game then post it here. Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,326moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by miltonhork View Post

Hi,

I made the list of the iPhone games of 2009. just look at the list given below. I hope you may find the good one here.

1. Trismology

2. Metal Gear Solid Touch

3. Underworld

4. Re-Volt

5. 1112, Episode 2

6. Soul Trapper, Episode 2

7. Bejeweled Twist

8. Silent Hill: The Escape

9. LEGO Indiana Jones

10. BioShock

If you have any remaining game then post it here. Thanks.

I didn't know Bioshock was heading to the iphone. I'm skeptical but Resident Evil 4 looks great on the iphone so I guess it's possible. The download size would surely be huge if it's not cut down. I think it should be cut down though, it was far too long. As long as it's not some plot-filler like Mass Effect for the iphone that looked nothing like the original.

MGS Touch was a bit weak. I just wanted something like MGS1.

112 Episode 2 is on my list, I just hope it has some voice audio this time.

Lego Indiana Jones would be great.

My list also includes:

Skeleton Story, Gameloft's Nova (like Halo), Need For Speed Shift, Asphalt 5, Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars. Earthworm Jim was on it but that's out now, same with Beneath a Steel Sky.

Since the ScummVM went native, I also really want to see a native port of the later Monkey Island games as well as Broken Sword. The only option right now is to jailbreak the device.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Madden 2010
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Dungeon Hunter was fantastic but too short.

By the way, shouldn't threads like this be in "Applications"? Or do we need to combine the iPod and iPhone forums? Because since I use an iPod Touch and don't have an iPhone, it seems stupid to check the iPhone forum for threads about apps.