"Alias" kicks ass!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
About the only TV show I watch regularly these days is "Alias" Sundays on ABC. Great show. Interesting plots with a great cliffhanger at the end of each episode. A couple of weeks ago I got sucked into the "Alias" marathon on the ABC Family channel. Great stuff!

Jennifer Garner ... she can kick my ass anytime!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    glurxglurx Posts: 1,031member
    Quentin Tarantino will be acting in this Sundays episode. I'd rather have him stick to writing and directing.
  • Reply 2 of 14
    I concur. I got hooked on this show from the start. I kept bugging a friend to watch it and finally had to give him a videotape of the pilot. He was hooked instantly as well. When I first saw the adds for it I thought it was going to be a rip off of Dark Angel without the genetic angle. About the closest thing I can compare it to is "Run Lola Run" (with respect to it's pacing, not it's story line).

Now I have to go write a letter to my favorite detergent maker...
  • Reply 3 of 14
    Tarantino was actually pretty good. I usually find him an extremely annoying actor but he wasn't too hammy this time.

The cliffhanger endings are almost always well done.

The women on this show are usually very hot looking and good actors. In most TV shows you get one or the other not both.
  • Reply 4 of 14
    Havent seen it... maybe I'll check it out this sunday. When is it on?
  • Reply 5 of 14
    [quote]Originally posted by RyanTheGreat:

<strong>Havent seen it... maybe I'll check it out this sunday. When is it on?</strong><hr></blockquote>

ABC 9PM. It will be pre-empted this Sunday by "Stephen King's `Rose Red'".
  • Reply 6 of 14
    [quote]Originally posted by glurx:

<strong>

ABC 9PM. It will be pre-empted this Sunday by "Stephen King's `Rose Red'". </strong><hr></blockquote>

bah... well, maybe next week.
  • Reply 7 of 14

<strong>Tarantino was actually pretty good. I usually find him an extremely annoying actor but he wasn't too hammy this time.

</strong><hr></blockquote>

I guess I'm not much of an Alias fan, but I watched to see what the hell Tarantino was up too. Okay, but nothing too special.

I find 24 to be a bit better...
  • Reply 8 of 14
    [quote]Originally posted by RyanTheGreat:

<strong>

bah... well, maybe next week.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Part 2 of <a href="http://abc.go.com/primetime/alias/episodes/ciacurrent.html"; target="_blank">The Box</a> is scheduled to air on February 10th.
  • Reply 9 of 14
    vasuvasu Posts: 26member
    I absolutely love this show and it's great to see some other fans on this board

I've got every episode burned onto CD which I use to get people hooked into the show, mwhahahaha

-vasu
  • Reply 10 of 14

<strong>Quentin Tarantino will be acting in this Sundays episode. I'd rather have him stick to writing and directing.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I thought that was him. Well, he still sucks - overated as a director too.
  • Reply 11 of 14
    Yeah Baby! 2005 Season starts with 2 hr special on wednesday. If you haven't been watching, start now.
  • Reply 12 of 14
    Jennifer Garner is hot.

But the show is not worth it. Seriously. I want Baywatch to start coming back on. It's a formula that works, and I don't see what's so wrong about that. Get *several* hot chicks to run around and look good for 30 minutes.
  • Reply 13 of 14
    gene cleangene clean Posts: 3,481member
    Quote:

Originally posted by spaceman_spiff

overated as a director too.

• Reply 14 of 14
    hardheadhardhead Posts: 644member
    J. Garner is a very "handsome" looking young lady...

psych!

She's gorgeous, in an unconventional way...ummm.