Windows 7 or vista..?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi to all

I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nikdevid View Post

Hi to all

I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..?

Wjn7!! Runs faster. Leaner. But you don't say what you will be doing with it. Stock with HP

HP or Sony.

Another option is go to apple website find rrfurbished and get a good machine, depending in what you want to do, and save some money. Same as buying new.

The last option is go to osx86 and see what laptops are good for intalling macs. That way you could get a machine that runs both, will have a decent graphic card without costing an arm and leg, look for Texas instruments FireWire and the site now has a script that allows you to use a retail mac disc or do all the mac upgrades without incident. But for sure windows 7!!
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I used the both operating systems.windows vista is good but have some problems with it.windows 7 is really very good and improvd operating system.it faster than windows vista and looks attractive.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nikdevid View Post

Hi to all

If you can't choose, or might want to retain the option of redressing your mistake later should your initial OS choice prove not to be the bee's knees for you: get the one machine that can run all of them, natively, and simultaneously, and side-by-side on-screen if you wish!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    bbwibbwi Posts: 812member
    Boy this is a tuffy... The question really isn't so much whether Vista or 7 is better, but rather, are christ11 and nikdevid the same person and he's just trolling or advertising for 7. Hmm... I think the latter given the same poor english speaking, writing, grammar and sentence structure
  • Reply 5 of 6
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Buy a MacBook.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    mactrippermactripper Posts: 1,328member
    MacBooks are underpowered shiny pieces of junk, buy a MacBook Pro and run 5-6 operating systems at once.

Vista, XP, Win7, Chrome, Ubuntu and OS X running all at once here.

Scare the PC netbooks users into a dark corner someplace.

Do it, you know you want too...