The people who made this love test are geniuses!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
<a href="http://www.crush007.com/love.pl?id=1011497380gtb"; target="_blank">http://www.crush007.com/love.pl</a>;

This is 'effin GENIUS. Whoever made this thing should be crowned king of internet quizzes...

[ 01-20-2002: Message edited by: Eugene ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 17
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    LOL I figured it would be something like that but I did it anyone. Someone else do it.
  • Reply 2 of 17
    bahahaha...

i just threw in random stuff to see what it would do.

thats ****ing hilarious.
  • Reply 3 of 17
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    OMFG! That is wrong! I figured random was the way to go here.....

Wow....I was like...OH ****!

But, what happens for the one WE filled out?...not one sent it to us really...so, whatever, my brain is tired.
  • Reply 4 of 17
    logan calelogan cale Posts: 1,281member
    Bah! Good thing I...uh...made everything up! Yeah, that's what I did.

[ 01-20-2002: Message edited by: MacAgent ]</p>
  • Reply 5 of 17
    Nope, there's a referrer number.

Eugene knows whatever you said.
  • Reply 6 of 17
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    What, no! I would never do something so sinister!
  • Reply 7 of 17
    Eugene, if you read mine then I'm just letting you know most of it's true.
  • Reply 8 of 17
    Dammit... Eugene now knows of my forbidden love for him.
  • Reply 9 of 17
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I think Phil Schiller is getting an e-mail soon.
  • Reply 10 of 17
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    damnit eugene, I knew about this 2 days ago and I tried to input my email so I could get a link and set up the same thing that you did!!! of course, the link never came!! oh well...
  • Reply 11 of 17
    pookjppookjp Posts: 280member
    Wait, guys, I don't think that test is all it's cracked up to be. Now I don't mean to be making wild accusations or pointing the blame finger, but I think that somehow they programmed it to just display the information we entered in sentence form.

I don't have any proof for this yet, but it's just a gut feeling.

- Pook
  • Reply 12 of 17
    [quote]Originally posted by PookJP:

<strong>Wait, guys, I don't think that test is all it's cracked up to be. Now I don't mean to be making wild accusations or pointing the blame finger, but I think that somehow they programmed it to just display the information we entered in sentence form.

- Pook</strong><hr></blockquote>

Could be.
  • Reply 13 of 17
    [quote]Originally posted by PookJP:

<strong>Wait, guys, I don't think that test is all it's cracked up to be. Now I don't mean to be making wild accusations or pointing the blame finger, but I think that somehow they programmed it to just display the information we entered in sentence form.

- Pook</strong><hr></blockquote>

I hope you aren't being serious.
  • Reply 14 of 17
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    [quote]Originally posted by BuonRotto:

<strong>I think Phil Schiller is getting an e-mail soon.</strong><hr></blockquote>

LOL!

It's Steve Jobs for me.
  • Reply 15 of 17
    BWAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAA!!

That's great Eugene!!
  • Reply 16 of 17
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Okay, some of you guys aren't getting the site. The test/joke works by you setting up your own e-mail as a receptacle for the victim's answers...then I enter the name of the potential victim and his e-mail address. In this case, I picked my own e-mail address just to get the unique address used for the test. I then used that address and pasted it to this board. As a result, this test was sent to me by me just so I could get the URL to paste here. Everything people enter into this test gets sent to me...not somebody else...they don't composite a list of names and e-mail addresses and match them up. Normally, the victim would get an automated e-mail message from the site informing them again of the practical joke, but since I entered my own e-mail address, I'm getting one of these e-mails every time someone takes the test in addition to the test results in a separate e-mail.

[quote]Hi John Doe,

To fool others, you need to send them an email message just like I did. Remember not to forward the previous mail, because it has an url encoded id that will mail their information to my email and not yours. You have to generate a special id for yourself at the following website. (It's very easy, just click the "generate" button)

<a href="http://www.crush007.com/"; target="_blank">http://www.crush007.com/</a>;

Sorry! Hope you don't mind!

...<hr></blockquote>

I'm pretty darn sure the only one getting the results of these tests is me. Don't hurt me!

Some of these results are pretty darn funny...you guys are young, mostly. And a lot of you want to have sex with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Eugene ]</p>
  • Reply 17 of 17
    Nice Eugene