"Voice Memos" in iPod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Anybody else notice this showing up in their Main Menu recently?

All of a sudden it's on my 120 Gb Classic (2.0.1) , and I can't find any links to remove or hide it in iTunes.

Does anybody know how to remove this? I've tried the 'search' here and Google, no real luck.

Seems like it appeared recently, possibly with 10.6.2(?)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    tubetube Posts: 14member
    C'mon, nobody has ANY info about getting rid of this?? You folks aren't very helpful for a bunch of Mac gurus(!)
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tube View Post

C'mon, nobody has ANY info about getting rid of this?? You folks aren't very helpful for a bunch of Mac gurus(!)

I have a 160GB (fat) Classic, so I don't get the option, but my guess is you can hide it from the main screen using the Classic's "main screen" setting. Of course you won't be able to do anything with it from within iTunes. The Classic doesn't work that way for anything except the games.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    tubetube Posts: 14member
    Thanks tonton; somehow I neglected to add in my first post that it doesn't appear in "Settings > Main Menu" as an option to turn off

Even when I select "Settings > Main Menu > Restore Settings", it's still there! And it never was originally

Ah well, it's just a bit frustrating, that's all. For the time being I appear to be stuck with it ... Is this happening with anyone else??