Maryland Beats Duke!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Yeah! Were number 1, or maybe 2! Anyone else see the game?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    gregggregg Posts: 261member
    I watched part of each half. Duke looked awful in that game. Sorry though, Kansas will be #1. It wouldn't suprise me if Duke only slips to #2, but they should fall to #3 in my book. We'll see if I'm right about who's #1 in a few hours.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    It's always nice to see Duke get its ass handed to it. They weren't just beaten, they were embarassed.

However, it could be the catalyst they need to regroup and go into March with a hungry attitude. I wouldn't bet against a hungry Duke in the tourney.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    All I can say is that I HATE Dook. It makes me happy when they lose. Of course, Jason Williams is the best playing the in the country and having his pocket picked like that at the end of the 1st half will only make him better. Look for Dook to repeat
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Well, as a big TarHeel fan, I love to see Duke, eh Puke, get spanked. Way to go, Maryland!! But the Heels ain't doing so hot, so I ain't trash talking like I used to.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    [quote]Originally posted by ctt1wbw:

<strong>Well, as a big TarHeel fan, I love to see Duke, eh Puke, get spanked. Way to go, Maryland!! But the Heels ain't doing so hot, so I ain't trash talking like I used to. </strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm with you there ctt1wbw. It's been a painful season. I'm still a diehard fan and will wear my Heel garb to any final 4 stuff I go to, even after this season.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    I still love my Heels and wear my UNC hat everywhere I go. I even got myself some UNC TarHeel checks from Wachovia. Pretty sweet.