Apps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I am making a Apps God List for the iPad!

Everyone pitch in their ideas and app wants for the iPad!

Sound Recorder App

A paint -n- draw pallet App for a stylist!

A book viewer style PDF APP (read PDFs like an iBook)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    I was thinking of some more cool Apps for the iPad

Remote Control for your house lights and electronics!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    So far everything you've mentioned is already available for it. (well... Perhaps not the paint pallett... Not sure about that one.)
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

So far everything you've mentioned is already available for it. (well... Perhaps not the paint pallett... Not sure about that one.)

You have any ideas for some cool Apps?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Well... So far, every use I've forseen is covered by one of 140,000 Apps already available... Like the "ideas" you mentioned. So no, I haven't come up with any NEW ideas. Have you ???
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KingOfSomewhereHot View Post

Well... So far, every use I've forseen is covered by one of 140,000 Apps already available... Like the "ideas" you mentioned. So no, I haven't come up with any NEW ideas. Have you ???

I know there are PDF reader Apps already made. What I am looking for is an App that reads PDFs like the iBook Reader App. Where you can make your own books and manuals and flip pages just like the iBook Reader does. With a contents list menu.

I make my own game manuals for AD&D as well as Campaign Books and I turn them into a PDF format. I like the iBook reader I just wish there was a PDF reader just like that App.