Monkey-Boy Conspiracy Debunked!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Part III - CHAIR CHUCKING!

Another part in this whole thing where Microsoft's enemies try to portray me as an out-of-control maniac is the perjured testimony of two disgruntled exemployees, Kai-Fu Lie and Mark Liecovsky. They claimed that when I discovered their backstabbing treachery in leaving MS for other companies:

"Mr. Ballmer said: 'Just tell me it's not Google'. At that point, Mr. Ballmer picked up a chair and threw it across the room hitting a table in his office, then launched into a tirade about Google CEO Eric Schmidt. "I'm going to f***ing bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going to f***ing kill Google."

Absolutely anyone who knows me knows that this is a total lie for several reasons:

1. I never use any profanity stronger than "dang it, dog-gone, darn and shoot!"

2. I don't even know who the CEO of Gaggle is.

3. I have never thrown a chair, all of the chairs in my office are bolted down, so there!

Let me reiterate #3, every last chair in my office is bolted to the floor! Why? Well that is something I will explain at a later date, but I think all of you are beginning to get the idea, our enemies will go to any lengths to disparage my dog-gone reputation and I am darn tired of it!

Sorry to lose my temper like that.