Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
The Apple Store has been updated to show the iPad accessories and their prices:

iPad Case $39

dock $29

keyboard dock $69

power adapter $29

http://store.apple.com/us

I'll probably get one of the cases to start and may get a dock later.

Logitec recently came out with a plug in mic for the iPhone that looks great... hope they release something for the iPad so it can be used as a recording studio.

Any other accessories you might want?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    cory bauercory bauer Posts: 1,286member
    I don't recall this being mentioned previously ? maybe it was always there and I just missed it ? but the iPad Camera Connection Kit claims that the iPad supports RAW:

Quote:

iPad Camera Connection Kit

The iPad Camera Connection Kit gives you two ways to import photos and videos from a digital camera: using your camera?s USB cable or directly from an SD card. iPad supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW.

I wonder now if that means it'll merely import RAW photos to free up your SD card, or if it'll actually display RAW photos on the screen. That would be a huge boon for photographers.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    I'm getting the case for it on launch day. I don't know about the dock yet. The keyboard one would be great for typing/ creating documents or keynote presentations. Just have to see how it feels to type a lot on it first.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    My wife is desperate for one of these and I could easily see it being tried out in some college dorms over laptops, especially with the keyboard dock. The iPad easily does more than my Classic II did in it's heyday and it got me through school just fine.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I found this case at Amazon that looks like it should be perfect.

Case Logic 10.2 Laptop Attache

It was on sale (Gold Box) at the time for 9.99, but still, 15 isn't bad.

While I will get a cover for my iPad, I like the additional protection of a small case when traveling and such.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    stevegmustevegmu Posts: 539member