Perfection

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
As a dedicated Macintosh user since 2000, I have been at a loss for a valid online community. Although I have had AppleInsider in my Twitter and RSS aggregators for some time, I finally got around to joining the community this afternoon. What a pleasure it will be to interact with such an active community.

I am a seasoned Final Cut Pro editor, and have owned just about every Macintosh model possible. I look forward to offering up my knowledge and asking for help now and then. Thanks in advance for the good times!

This forum looks GREAT!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,323moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by seventeeninchmacbookpro View Post

As a dedicated Macintosh user since 2000, I have been at a loss for a valid online community. Although I have had AppleInsider in my Twitter and RSS aggregators for some time, I finally got around to joining the community this afternoon. What a pleasure it will be to interact with such an active community.

Welcome to the forum. I've found AI is one of the most active Apple forums around and certainly where some of the best news articles come from IMO. Apple should make this their official forum - the support is way better than what they offer.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by seventeeninchmacbookpro View Post

I am a seasoned Final Cut Pro editor, and have owned just about every Macintosh model possible. I look forward to offering up my knowledge and asking for help now and then. Thanks in advance for the good times!

It's always good to have experienced people, I'm sure you'll like it here.