New IPhone Release Date

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
With the upcoming announcement of a new IPhone when do we expect to see it in the stores? Tuesday after the announcement? Wednesday? Week? Month?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    No way WE would know for sure... But in the past, it's been available about a month after it's official unveiling.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    I'm expecting immediate availability.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    It could be immediate availability in the US along the new AT&T data plans, International selected countries June 15 or something like that.

Or, June 15 USA to give breathing room, June 22 International selected countries.

Given their production planning and leaked prototypes everything is ramped up at the factories and ready to rock.

I anticipate USA and about 10 countries or so to all have iPhone 4Gs launched and ready to rock by end of June. 50 countries by end of July.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Hopefully, Steve will release the new iPhone within the next week. I'm feenin for this phone and I can't wait to get my hands on Apple's new beauty.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    bavlondon2bavlondon2 Posts: 694member
    I hope it's released in the UK before the end of the month.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    They have to get FCC approval, which they will apply for immediately after (or perhaps during) the official introduction.

Or perhaps the Gizmodo device was a true leak and they went on and applied then, but somebody would have discovered the application by now...
  • Reply 7 of 7
    mazda 3smazda 3s Posts: 1,613member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lucky13 View Post

With the upcoming announcement of a new IPhone when do we expect to see it in the stores? Tuesday after the announcement? Wednesday? Week? Month?

My guess is Friday, June 18.