Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Give it your best shot.

Once I can go on impulse I'll flow.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 20
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    well....hmmm...okay....

Emotions starting the flow causing commotion, flasks and potions, spells and magic, can protect these lines from spine-less punks with no necks, or without talent, I'm out of it, but i'll flip the script on rapping bullshit not stepping, sidewinds I'm intrepid, on the mic, when I get high do what ever you like, its the vocals that I'm writing on the page, insulting all the goggled people while i'll keep all you amazed, with artsy vocalizations, my lyrics sweeping across the nation, its damn amazing, now if I overstep some rules, I'll bring you all down like mind numbed fools, it will be the end of all of which you stand for, as my lyrics slice and dice onward through the storm, but I can't be pompous or full of zeal, so I reveal in the ending of this rhyme, this tale, which has brought me to my conclusion.

I've been listening to alot less rap lately(GASP!) so I'll bet my rhyming isn't up to snuff...but thats something I guess
  • Reply 2 of 20
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    Yo hey there, what's up dude? Got mah mad G4 with a nasty tude. Wuchu got bitch, huh? Betta recognise. Usin OS X while I swat some flies. Yo, I went to the store, 1,2,3. I needed some soup cause I'm damn hungree. I went to the counter and said "Yo G, where do ya keep all da Chef Boyardee?" He turned around said "hold on brotha," so I says to him, "Damn word to yo motha!"

I could go on but that's enough

[ 04-03-2002: Message edited by: G4Dude ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 20
    The label said it was stable and new &improved but no matter how many times I used it, it still blew. why would anyone put a sticker on their computer that said only this "designed for windows 2000" or the best? its a foolish and wasted decal, that spends most of its time sitting there idle, while people get frustrated, and the mac-heads all smile, cause windows pcs can never go the mile, not even a meter, or half of a foot, in fact I'm convinced that they are fully kapute, to put, up with one of these machines is grim fate, though one can debate, they are great, its the macs that are late,

to adapt fast chip speeds and good specs, while the pentium train is plowing towards mess, towards ruin and soon then macs will prevail the new used, and when. this happens the world will rejoice because the greater populous has made the right choice.

word
  • Reply 4 of 20
    tigerwoods99tigerwoods99 Posts: 2,633member
    Check it out yall check it out... uh huh uh huh...

Went to my local Comp U-S-A, but they didnt have a mac thing in the way the Mac section was crap I was feelin kinda whack so I thought Id hold the store down with my gap the box said Windows 95 or later I told my boy Eric yo Ill be seein ya lata cause this cat was jake he bought a dell for christs sake and he was checkin out games like Doom & Quake now have ya ever heard the story about the other platform niggas come down on my Mac just like a storm the G4 spits out those viscious beats "Yo Mac man!" "What!" now lets take this to the streets uh huh

pssta hmm kista pssta hmm kista *beat box*

• Reply 5 of 20
    Windows XP Windows XP got OS X bitch ya cant see me

Windows XP Windows XP got OS X bitch ya cant see me
  • Reply 6 of 20
    I'm sitting in front of a box of electronics

With no intent of speaking in ebonics

You'd better watch out for this boy from Nova Scotia

I can hear PC^KILLA saying, "Oy! This ain't kosher!"

It's not iodised either but I am a pariah

And I can't stand to listen to Mariah
  • Reply 7 of 20
    Nice.
  • Reply 8 of 20
    Ok, but all in seriousness, I just cant explain these words lyrics feelins that disturb the brain this is my time to flow nothin can stop me and even after Im 6 feet deep-nobody can top me I got lyrics to make ya head spin- recognize -some ppl sayin I'm Em's twin, just in disguise
  • Reply 9 of 20
    if you were Em's twin a disguise would be wise cause we all know that he just another one of those pathetic white guys, trying to be fly, and heres why, he is floppy and controversal, bouncing around the charts and jumping all the hurdles, but that doesn't permit the inevit.....ability of his stability and you willingly accepting that your down with he. but thats not keeping it real, thats keeping it wrong, robot is who I am, Don't play me like a pipe or a harp or a pan...flute I'm absolute-ly, the best M.C at least in this territory, this district, this province, my rhymes are legend and I'm not whack...I promise

now the bitches be harrasing you while I'll be busting caps and yo, I got to know...is the g5 yes or no? will it show, if not then who'll go...from Mac to PC, jumping boats, nah man! not me, I'd sooner be, running on crack than on a PCs back, and don't play me like that, saying I'm just a mindless mac...head, though I was bred, to apply my knowledge to apple, that doesn't me I don't experiment in windows...give it a dabble, of my brainwaves, my sine frequencies and vector units, although the PC has the clock rate, and shit that will make you go nuts, its the Macintosh that has the power, in front of the name, and the pimp ass style thats way ahead of the game, and if your misrepresenting It will seal your fate...because we all know deep down inside that its the mac that is great.

word
  • Reply 10 of 20
    G5? What, you know that Moto's Apple's demise and despite the lies Jobs continues to capture the prize you see Apple is number 3 in the list of the most innovated companies the Steve's Jobs & Wozniak while Jobs was in college he was probably slingin crack thats why we got Flower Power and Blue dalmation without that whole 500 errata he couldve taken over the nation Windows would be no longer converts all over but they idnt switch when Apple continued to be Moto's bitch

Hold up fool- let me teach you how to rhyme the words right out of my mouth, hard to define, but still you got the nerve to call me a whack MC when all I see is your trick's p****, feel it, Im unstoppable un-toppable you cant match me verse for verse and just like witch craft, I destroy you with my curse its plain and simple you see, I am, true-ly the greatest from LA, to N-Y-C

LOL that sucked

[ 04-04-2002: Message edited by: TigerWoods99 ]</p>
  • Reply 11 of 20
    Now when you choose your words please do have caution, if I had it my way your momma wouldn't have got that ****ING ABORTION! but don't worry friend, I don't mean to diss, or dismiss the lines told prior to this, post, the most I was intending to inflict was some humor man and thats it, so lets not start a battle, cause I don't want to take you out, and though it would be entertaining we all know you'd lose no doubt, so lets get back on track discussion of the mac, insde apples minds trying to find, the key to the G...5, is it alive? is moto making it? or is this a big conspiracy and they are faking it? the questions that have arose, are plentiful and verbose, but thats not saying they are correct, we still ain't seen nothing yet.

remember MWSF? it was the biggest ever, way beyond the rumor sites was apples latest endeavour, however they failed to impress the maclots, thrown into distress, and dismay on what happened that day...sure the iMac is pimp, and I wouldn't mind having one, but we all know what we wanted, and apple didn't give us none, The g5, its the core 64 processor, but now it doesn't seem to be that way anymore, you see...though rumors are vague, and no one is in the know, except for MAYBE dorsal...but I don't really think so...we have concocted an image...of what the g5 will bring when its finished

ddr- ram is a must, and its 1.6 ghz+ or bust...we gotta catch up to intel...for they are in the lead...at least when it comes to brute and raw speed, and to some thats all that matters, and thats why apples staggers, beneath the masses, even though apples is ahead of the classes...it would be a great shame if apple fell...off of its ped..a stool, if windows ruled, then what would I do? blah blah blah blah blah
  • Reply 12 of 20
    I don't take that crap, you got the nerve to turn this into a battle rap? Ill have you known I was 14 when I signed my first contract this aint hype like Lebron James goin insane the PD straight up on his d*ck, but the jumper remains-the same- no good, I wish they understood because hypin up the kid is not the thing to do I wish he would go pro, challenge the rules, and look like a fool SVSM couldnt lead them to Division IIs title, but he still attracted more fans than the Cavs, whose crowds look idle- because there isnt a me in the word team in a couple of months my company off the ground-Ill be livin my dream , Tkae that, and get ya weakmess out of here, nobody wanted to hear you rap about PCs is that what you want me to fear? No beef cause though, it just makes us all better, so hit me back with a rhyme later while me and ya girl get together
  • Reply 13 of 20
    oh touché touché I must say...you have improved...but just because your angry dosen't mean your any good...you know I don't need to write it down to be outsmarting, your rhymes are the kind you'd buy in bulk at the super market, any day I would take quality over you weak ass wannabes, my rhyme style and vernacular will bring you to your knees.

your style is transperant, spectral and ethereal, you should sit down for a couple hours and come up with new material, I tried to keep it nice and friendly, clean and precise, but you had to come down to front, bitch I'm going to have to school you twice. Its a lesson that you should learn well befoe you come of age....now Imma take your ass back to the very first grade..thats it you want to take it to some battle shit...your rhyme was kind of dope how many times did you practice it? your lines are all the same, and your name you don't deserve, because boy your mother****ing ass jstu got served
  • Reply 14 of 20

Now I see youre still writing, but that's ok, you tryin to step in the rap game, theres no way, I dont need to sit down & write you just say that sh*t out of spite came up with my words on an impulse put up a fight, is that all that you have diss me while your girl wants to kiss me, Oh Im sorry I had to bring her into the equation but Im a baller in every sense of the word it was my persuasion, that got her here in the first place I show love I dont hate but once you crossed that fine line I had to discriminate I'm young but I'm gifted son, just call me spectacular cause when you go for the serve I return it with my vernacular I never said you werent good I just said I was better and like McDonald's I'll serve you only with extra cheddar.

I'm gonna keep practicin. This is fun.

Made a couple of typos.

[ 04-04-2002: Message edited by: TigerWoods99 ]</p>
  • Reply 15 of 20
    I present the PC Troll Rap:

Serve you with extra cheddar?

That and more coming from some bedwetter,

We all know that the king is the x86 architecture

The queer mom Motorola is less exciting than some lecture

To perplex you, I've got r's zero to fifteen

While the PowerPC's 32 just couldn't come clean

It couldn't come at all, you see it was impotent

You should call 911 to report a Mac serving incident

And before you act the innocent child

x86 passes you by 2.4 giga-miles
  • Reply 16 of 20
    this is fun...

I was sent here on an interminable cause, to stop all your rhymes, sentences and clauses. your flaws is that you can't see past the spectrum, your rhymes are not to shabby but they're coming out of your rectum. so I'll sit you down and adjust in an insipid sort of manner, at the rate my rhymes are beaming you'd assume I would be tanner. but thats not in my capacity my rhymes will keep you sedentary, i've been sent to tear thee, a new ligament and fill it, with the funk thats real and your can't even appeal to it. I'll tell you something else about your vocalizing efforts, with your sordid disposition and your indefatigable transgressions, you seek to vent aggressions thinking your lines are effervescent.didn't know that I have been sent, by the divine to see you bested.

this is good fun tiger, we should do it more often
  • Reply 17 of 20
    Just saw BET's Top10 countdown and it was freestyle Friday. This Asian kid was rippin it up and won the battle for like the 7th straight week.

asianraps.com was a site he mentioned
  • Reply 18 of 20
    [quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:

<strong>Just saw BET's Top10 countdown and it was freestyle Friday. This Asian kid was rippin it up and won the battle for like the 7th straight week.

asianraps.com was a site he mentioned</strong><hr></blockquote>

yea? at my school there are a couple of japanese kids who rap and one of them spins....he and I are going to do a dj battle in a month or two...well...maybe...

there is a rap group up in canada called isoceles....friends of this japanese kid, they are really good.
  • Reply 19 of 20
    Oh I know I was just saying.
  • Reply 20 of 20
    Just wrote a new rhyme some how the post didnt go through didnt I tell the UBB code to get a clue? It's past midnight you know what that spells? too late Im here for round 3 and Im right here settin the score straight Erase my sh*t cause I dont care I light up the mic right like a -a- a gun flare Im tired of all the sh*t from everybody around if I wasnt so strong-minded didnt have somebody by somebody by my side you mightve found me dead shot in the head but not by some looney I wouldve done it myself but Im here to tell you just prove me-wrong, prove me that I cant do it but I know deep down I have the talent to do it the talent to prove and prove that Im capable just set my mind to it theres a story through every rhyme and the story itself is that once I blow up the whole industry's gonna need help

Bleh.

[ 04-06-2002: Message edited by: TigerWoods99 ]</p>