iPhone 4.0 Poll

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I can't get a new phone till next year, but I wanted to poll users and see how you lucky guys and gals enjoy the phone.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    sandausandau Posts: 1,230member
    Flawless for me. Beautiful design. I'm going caseless this thing is a beast, super solid construction. it's been in my pocket with my keys since release, no scratches. (never put a screen protector on any previous iphone, never had an issue).
  • Reply 2 of 4
    2oh12oh1 Posts: 503member
    My experience has been flawless as well. I haven't been able to recreate any of the reception 'death grip' issues I've read about online. I'm absolutely loving my iPhone 4.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    alicessalicess Posts: 2member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLreo24WYeQ

Blendtec has pulled out all the stops in its latest installment of "Will It Blend?", offering a complete backstory leading up to the inevitable blending of Apple's new iPhone 4. You can probably guess the result.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    No problems for me, works better than my 3GS. and I can recreate the signal loss issue on my 3GS with IOS4 on it. I can recreate it on my iphone 4 as well, but I have to do the deathgrip, holding it in my left hand like I normally do doesnt cause issues, I actually get better reception than I did on my 3GS.