Snyching calendars with iPhone

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Each time I sync my iPhone, it seems to overwrite the iPhone calendar items with my Macbook calendar items. I enter all my appointments, etc. on my iPhone and would like to make the iPhone overwrite the Macbook items. Does anybody know how to accomplish this?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    jupiteronejupiterone Posts: 1,564member
    I'm not in front of my Mac right now, but I think there is a setting in iTunes for this. Connect you iPhone to iTunes, click on your phone and look at the settings (not sure which tab).
  • Reply 2 of 4
    There is an option to "replace information on this iPhone", but there is no option to do it the other way around. It's in the INFO tab.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    icyfogicyfog Posts: 338member
    My only work around was through MobileMe.

My problem was that I had Calendar information on my iPod touch and old Mac, and I needed that on my new iPhone and new Mac.

Syncing through iTunes never worked. I even tried with a Genius at my local Apple store. We couldn't get them to sync properly.

So a few days later I had an epiphany. I made sure the data was synced between the touch and old Mac, then synced it with MobileMe, then to new Mac and iPhone. That worked.

So, do you have a MobileMe account?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Bump... I'm still having this problem. Very annoying.