iPad vs iPod

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
I am looking it buying a new Apple "toy", but I am wondering what the iPad would have over the iPod Touch?

I already have a nook for all my epub reading pleasure, and a workable and really cheap ATT Go phone (I gave my iPhone to my son), and I really don't think that I am in the iPhone market; however; I have read some things that indicate that the iPhone still has functions that the iPad does not, such as the international keyboard and who knows what else.

I do like iTunes U and am working on the Greek course and other physics and math courses (gotta love having MIT at one's fingertips).

Thanks,

DN~

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    If you need to keep it in your pocket, get the iPod Touch. If you carry a bag and envision yourelf using the larger device on the go, or will only use it at home, get an iPad. But if you get the Touch, wait until September. You'll want the retina display, front-facing camera and GPS.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    danukedanuke Posts: 5member
    Really, that is coming for the touch, eh?

Many thanks,

DN~

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonton View Post

If you need to keep it in your pocket, get the iPod Touch. If you carry a bag and envision yourelf using the larger device on the go, or will only use it at home, get an iPad. But if you get the Touch, wait until September. You'll want the retina display, front-facing camera and GPS.

• Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by danuke View Post

Really, that is coming for the touch, eh?

Many thanks,

DN~

No one really knows what's coming.

The only real difference is screen size. That makes a world of difference though if you'll do a lot of Internet browsing on it.

Portability vs. more useable screen-size.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    There little bit difference between the ipad and i phone it is there is no phone receive and camera facilities in ipad othewise there is no difference in both.At first glance, IPAD, iPhone and iPod touch can seem very similar to each other. After all, they use the same operating system, run the same applications, and resemble larger versions and smaller each other.