The one who caused the iPhone 4 problems!

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Read and think about it. You figure out that something is not usual about this product release.

April 19th 2010 Gizmodo published a story. Gary Powell, an Apple engineer, lost Apple iPhone Prototype that was found by anonymous person. Gizmodo then approached the person and bought the prototype for $5,000.

As a result of Jason Chen overzealous ambition combined with the recklessness and pathetic ethics of Gizmodo of Gawker Media has costed not just Apple millions but for us consumers we was robbed of an enjoyable New Apple Product Release experience that we have been use to for years. Why? If Jason Chen wasn't so damn stupid to publish a story of the iPhone 4 prototype Apple may have had more product testing time to detect any problems but that was abruptly interrupted. As a result, Apple was scrambling to retrieve the prototype and was obvious distracted from focusing on the field testing. By releasing the story you devalued at the time the 3GS iPhone. Yeah that screwed everyone on Craigslist! Gave consumers an expectation that Apple may not been prepared for. By showing that prototype Apple could not strategically release anything less that that to keep it's market-share. In other words Gawker Media's Gizmodo force Apple hands to the point where it couldn't do any last minute design changes or such. Who suffer for this we do as the consumer.

If anything iPhone 4 customers need to do a Class Actions Lawsuit on Gawker Media and Federal Trade Commission needs to launch investigation into ALL Gawker Media Employees well as their associates including friends and family! Why? Well you get a prototype of a top tech company like Apple three months before released this is where Stock Market Insider Trading comes in! Yes, Think of all those tip off stock holders and stock option writers strategic advantage? If I wasn't mistaken wasn't this prototype iPhone 4 was taken to New York? Hello, where is Wallstreet? This is a lot more than $5000 prototype Apple stock closed at $252.73 a share as of Wednesday, July 14th. Why am I saying this? Somebody have to be REAL and say it without looking for anything in return. Just as Jason Chen felt compelling to make his story under guise of a journalist I mutually felt compelled to expose Gizmodo for the largest perpetrator corporate espionage and stock fraud in the tech industry. I'm sure that their associates made their profits as Apple stocks spiked and sold for short gains as iPhone 4 complaints mounts. Gee imagine the people Jason Chen talked to I wonder how many of them made a profit from all of this? All I can say is next time you see Jason Chen say 'Thanks Jason!"

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LE Studios View Post

Read and think about it. You figure out that something is not usual about this product release.

That blog has a high BS quotient, at least in regard to the iPhone release. He makes it sound like the same people testing the phone were responsible for going and retrieving the stolen, yes stolen, prototype.

And even worse, should his unlikely thesis that the leaks compromised the testing be true, then Apple made a huge mistake in allowing pre-release publicity to affect the testing cycle.

Either he's wrong....or Apple is run by idiots. You make the call.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    eulereuler Posts: 81member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LE Studios View Post

Actually, what I think is more likely is that part of the attenuation issue may be that when it was field tested it was always in a protective jacket to make it look like a 3GS so no one would have noticed the death-grip...
  • Reply 3 of 4
    You should all watch this video about the iPhone. its short, on point and puts a lot of things in perspective: http://vimeo.com/13406519
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by euler View Post

Actually, what I think is more likely is that part of the attenuation issue may be that when it was field tested it was always in a protective jacket to make it look like a 3GS so no one would have noticed the death-grip...

Yeah - sadly Apple are forced into this madness by people copying their designs or running a hunt for the device in the wild ....