Expect New Mac Pro and iMac Early October

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Here's an article on the Late-2010 Mac Pro and iMac and what to expect.

With info coming out from vary sources stating that the New Mac Pro and iMac will have USB 3.0 (3.2Gbps-5Gbps) and IEEE 1394 Firewire S3200 (3.2Gbps) ports to prove truth to this there will have to be an update for Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Mac OS X Snow Leopard Serverwith a version 10.6.5 that will enable support for the New Chipsets with these ports. I also add that Apple will release a 27" LED Cinema Display along side the Mac Pro. Since Apple Back to School iPod Promo (May 25 through September 7) that includes the current iMac model. I calculate a October release possibly a Early October Release then a subsequent Mid-October Release for iMac model line. I believe Apple don't want to delude the sales of the Mac Pro even though it will have more significant processing power but it will be priced more than a iMac especially if the rumors of a Intel 6-Core and possibly a 12-Core i7 Processors with HyperThreading and with a maximum memory of 96GB DDR3 meaning I predict it will have twelve Slots for maximum 8GB DDR3 Memory Modules per slot. Apple have updated the EFI of the current 2009 Mac Pro and 2009 Xserve (Updated Tech Specs). Where you can actually have a total of 64GB DDR3 ECC Memory with eight 8GB DDR3 Memory Modules. Apple will not deviate from current configuration but if anything it will be faster and more powerful. I WILL gurantee this that you will be able to do more with the Late-2010 Mac Pro and iMac models.EEE 1394 Firewire S3200

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,320moderator
    Stop promoting your own blog by making fictitious articles.

I know you're just discussing this stuff but your blog has ads on it and this forum has strict rules against promoting sites that you gain from financially. SEO links are not allowed and certainly not threads that lie to people to get them to visit your site.

By all means copy/paste the content of your blog post inline and discuss what you think the next Mac Pro and iMac should have and why you think early October would be the release date but don't post like these are facts to get click-throughs.