Something nice...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Daniel Pearl's widow had a baby boy...

<a href="http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/05/30/pearl.son/index.html"; target="_blank">Article Link</a>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    I saw that and was going to post it... its sad and also nice. I hope his son never watches that video.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    [quote]Originally posted by pfflam:

<strong>I saw that and was going to post it... its sad and also nice. I hope his son never watches that video.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Perhaps he'll avenge his Father's Murder.....oh well it sounds good at any rate.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Ever since watching that video I've been down. This helps lift it. I didn't know though that she would have gone with her husband that fateful night...but she had complications and stayed home...

Given what she has gone through, she seems to be a strong, level headed woman. I wish her and her family the best out of all this.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    digixdigix Posts: 109member
    That's nice. I hope that the boy goes to be a good man.

Though I do questioned the mass media's intention of reporting his birth, a lot of people are born each day, and many are also born after their fathers were killed, why should the mass media decided to do a report on his birth?

As for the so called decapitating of Daniel Pearl movie.

I personally think that the purpose of its making and its distribution is nothing more to cause anitipathy

If it's as barbaric as people said it, why is it being distributed to the general public?

To give us a choice on whether or not to watch it? That's ridicilous. It's meant so that some of us would go upset and ruled in anger.

People... The dark force rule strong when you are in anger, and when that happened, a person can easily used you as nothing more than a mere puppet.

Here's an example for those who are fans of Babylon 5.

In some point in the story, Londo Mollari (the Minbari ambassador) decided that he wanted to disconnect his relationship with the Shadow (who was represented by Mr. Morden as their agent), this of course do not please the Shadow very well.

Then Mr. Morden learned that Londo Mollari's sweetheart (the Minbari dancer) i about to visit Babylon 5. So... The Shadow use Londo's affection for her to made him return back to his relationship with the Shadow.

So the Shadow killed her by poisoning her, then made it look like it was done by a fellow Minbari colleague whom Londo was closed with. Londo, who picked up the false trails leaved by the Shadow, was very upset over this. He quickly reestablish his relationship with the Shadow in order to get his revenge. But... Londo at that time, didn't know that it was the Shadow who killed his sweetheart.

And at a later point of the story (a few years later), Londo learned the truth about his sweetheart's death and how he was coaxed by the Shadow in order to reestablish his relationship with the Shadow.

I think that his words were ?He played me like a puppet.?

People... Becareful with your anger, or else you too will be played like a puppet, fighting people who are innocent of the crimes you accused, and getting yourself into a position that you might not like.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    I agree with being careful with anger . . .

but now that you revealed the basis on which you analyze reality . . . namely. a bad television series . . . I begin to understand where the rest of the garbage that you, digix, spout.

and how come you never respond to me?

You are Naim returned from hiding in Germany, n'est-pas? plotting your radical revolution against "them" . . (.whoever they are?...probably the whozits from LRHubard's scientology... or probably your just your basic stupid anti-semite fed on that stupid text written to provoke pograms "the protocals..")