Can anybody verify if iWallet and Multiplex are dead apps?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Both have been stuck at their current versions for at least a year.

iWallet: last version 4.2, Dream Apps

The product web page is still there, but iWallet no longer appears on their main page (pointed to by the Products link) and the developers don't respond (to me anyway) to questions about it.

Multiplex, last version 1.1, Indy Hall Labs

The product page is still there, but the support forum has been 100% spam for months now and they don't respond to queries either.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    From what I can figure out iwallet (app) is still at version 4.2 and strangely enough doesn't show on their products page as an app they have.

Multiplex could be dead as there is no real info about version 1.2 since september 2009 and as you say the forums are spammed mess.

My guess is they both could be dead or simply on hold. With iwallet they have a couple of twitter id's which may help get some further info if they still use them.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rob_06 View Post

My guess is they both could be dead or simply on hold. With iwallet they have a couple of twitter id's which may help get some further info if they still use them.

Those Twitter accounts seem active but naturally have no recent mentions of the apps, and unfortunately there's no way I know of to search for keywords in a Twitter feed or to regress the feed back to a certain date. Oh well.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    I will see what I can find via the twitter accounts in the way of info about the apps. I have been looming at their site some more and a lot of it doesn't look like any updates have taken place since 2009.

I will post any info I can find which may help you.