Elin Nordegren

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
aka Tiger's bitch....

Being one of the world's most recognizable and wealthiest sports figures certainly has it's perks....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 55
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    :eek:

Yeah but can she cook?

Jeff
  • Reply 2 of 55
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by jeffyboy:

<strong> :eek:

Yeah but can she cook?

Jeff</strong><hr></blockquote>

Tiger is certainly not interested by her cooking ...
  • Reply 3 of 55
    Interview with Elin Nordegren

Elin Nordegren is one of the Swedish girls we admire: intelligent, beautiful and ambitious.

She is also our favourite model at girls.se.

22-year-old Elin currently lives in Florida, USA. She is interested in sports and her spare time is spent on kick boxing, diving and working out. She?s been studying in Berlin and will continue her studies in psychology spring 2002.

We met Elin to talk about USA, her dream-job and psychology.

? Where do you see yourself in two years?

- In the middle of my psychology studies.

? What do you think about USA?

- One thing I find disturbing is that the social differences are more apparent in the US than in Sweden. But there are many great things here as well, the positive spirit is one thing I admire and the many great and fascinating cities.

? Would you consider a role in a ?reallife TV show??

- No

? Do you have a boyfriend?

- Yes (hehehehehehhhhh...)

? How did you meet?

- That?s something I don?t want to reveal.

? Who is your favourite designer?

- J.Lindeberg

? What do you find sexy?

- Charisma, humour and self-confidence.

? What is your dream-job?

- Psychologist, working with children.

? What does a perfect Friday night look like?

- A good dinner and a video with someone you like.

? When do you feel happy?

- Usually after a good night´s sleep or a work-out.

? What is your favourite TV-show?

- Sportcenter

Name: Elin Nordegren

Civil status: Boyfriend

Lives: USA

Good quality: Happy, positive

Bad quality: Impatient

The interview was made Feb 15th 2002 with The Installer in a secret location

Feel free to cite us but remember to always indicate the source

<a href="http://www.girls.se"; target="_blank">www.girls.se</a> ©. &lt;----!!!!

-------------------------------

God, isn't she is ugly?

- T.I.

[ 06-25-2002: Message edited by: The Installer ]</p>
  • Reply 4 of 55
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Great. Another blonde blue eyed girl. Like the cities aren´t filled with them already.

She only got one (or rather two) feature that is...ahem...outstanding compared to most other scandinavian girls.
  • Reply 5 of 55
    macfenianmacfenian Posts: 276member
    [quote]• What does a perfect Friday night look like?

- A good dinner and a video with someone you like. <hr></blockquote>

God...22 years old and already a bore...
  • Reply 6 of 55
    I've never even heard of this bitch before.
  • Reply 7 of 55
    [quote]Originally posted by Anders:

<strong> Great. Another blonde blue eyed girl. Like the cities aren´t filled with them already.</strong><hr></blockquote>Yeah, yawn . . . :eek:

I wonder if she plays tennis though . . .

- T.I.
  • Reply 8 of 55
    Macvasco, I wouldn't be bored having dinner and watching a video with her!

:cool:

Those questions sort of lent themselves to someone coming off shallow, although I have no reason to believe she isn't.

Jeff
  • Reply 9 of 55
    macfenianmacfenian Posts: 276member
    [quote]Originally posted by jeffyboy:

<strong>Macvasco, I wouldn't be bored having dinner and watching a video with her!

Those questions sort of lent themselves to someone coming off shallow, although I have no reason to believe she isn't.

Jeff</strong><hr></blockquote>

That was an attempt at being sarcastic mate...

Then again, one could argue that you can have dinner and a video all week long. Friday and Saturday are for partying.

I fully realise that the previous statement has just confirmed me as a routineous (if that´s a word!), ancient, stuck in a set life, 2 years away from marriage, kids and a morgage kind of person. Exactly what I set out never to become.

Time to break up with my girlfriend.
  • Reply 10 of 55
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Ugh. She's the epitome of the type of girl I DON'T go for. Bet you anything she's got a squeaky voice and says "like" a lot.

I don't like blondes to begin with (at least not that kind). But you add 22 years old, model, trendy/slutty clothes, etc. to the mix.

Maybe I'm just stereotyping and being a bit harsh. But I bet she has the personality and charm of a broom. Every girl I've ever met who looks that way does. They've gotten by on their looks and bod so long, that they forgot to develop other attractive qualities and traits.

Maybe this girl is different. But I doubt it. I'm never wrong about this stuff.

• Reply 11 of 55
    Plus, fellas, she ain't that pretty. Got a little of that Anna Nicole sourpuss look going.

:eek:

Too many guys get completely freaked out over fake blondes with volleyball titties. Isn't that a bit played out and too easy at this point?

Be original
  • Reply 12 of 55
    Too easy? None of the fake blonde, volleyball tittied babes I know, dammit!

Jeff
  • Reply 13 of 55
    rick1138rick1138 Posts: 938member
    I actually pursued a girl who looked and dressed like that once,she turned out to be one of the most interesting people I have ever met-unfortunately she liked to stay drunk and/or high 24 hours a day.
  • Reply 14 of 55
    Well there you go. It's always something. They're either a bubblehead or an alcoholic.

When you stop searching for the prototype from Central Casting, THAT'S when you'll find the good ones.

• Reply 15 of 55
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    Guys, leave her alone.

You can't blame her for being a busty, blonde, blue eyed woman who happens to be dating the best golfer of our time.

And I'm sure if you had a girl like this all over you, you'd kick her out of bed.
  • Reply 16 of 55
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    i much prefer the cut nromal girl down the block look than this.
  • Reply 17 of 55
    applenut gets it.

And satchmo, she'd never make it to my bed because I don't find her attractive in any way, shape or form. I promise. Honestly, I see girls like that EVERY SINGLE DAY (the store, malls, restaurants, in traffic, etc.) and I've never been drawn to or attracted to them.

Sometime in my life, a blonde must've really done a number on me because I hate 'em!

But seriously, she's not that special IMO. I've seen prettier girls at the grocery store or standing in line at Subway.

• Reply 18 of 55
    sizzle chestsizzle chest Posts: 1,133member
    [quote]Originally posted by Rick1138:

<strong>I actually pursued a girl who looked and dressed like that once,she turned out to be one of the most interesting people I have ever met-unfortunately she liked to stay drunk and/or high 24 hours a day.</strong><hr></blockquote>

That DOES sound like an interesting person!
  • Reply 19 of 55
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    Everybody stop whining, she's hot and there's no argument. Now whether you like hot blonde women or not is a different argument, but she is hot.
  • Reply 20 of 55
    [quote]But seriously, she's not that special IMO. I've seen prettier girls at the grocery store or standing in line at Subway. <hr></blockquote>

Note to self- Live in San Diego before you die, no matter what you have to do to get there!

Jeff