Everyone's favorite Hollywood couple on the rocks?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Seems as though Angelina and Billy Bob might be in trouble (that's Jolie and Thornton)

<a href="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,58002,00.html"; target="_blank">http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,58002,00.html</a>;

I have to say, I'm shocked! I figured this marriage would end involving a murder of some sort.Or at the very least, some stab wounds and a burned-down house.

Anyone ever read (or seen) an interview with these two? Yikes!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I couldn't be less interested.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>I couldn't be less interested. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Said groverat as he sobbed into his beloved Tomb Raider duvet cover...
  • Reply 3 of 8
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    No, that would indicate that this announcement would make me happy because I'd have a shot.

I dig on them DSL, though.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    sometimes i am amazed how into celebs life people are. this girl i work with updates me with the latest celebrity gossip daily and i'm like, "uh, neat and stuff."
  • Reply 5 of 8
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>I couldn't be less interested. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Indeed. These people drop their relationships like cigarette butts. They have the money to do it. Great role models too, eh?
  • Reply 6 of 8
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    [quote]Originally posted by progmac:

<strong>sometimes i am amazed how into celebs life people are. this girl i work with updates me with the latest celebrity gossip daily and i'm like, "uh, neat and stuff."</strong><hr></blockquote>

I ASSURE you, progmac, that I'm NOT one of those people. All you have to do is read a few of my other posts dealing with celebrities/Hollywood/music business, and you'll quickly see that I'm hardly the world's biggest People magazine subscriber and E! channel viewer!

I only posted the above because I know Ms. Jolie has lots of fans here (was actually thinking about the 'rat and his affinity for her DSL, and the fact that he seemed to really love "Tomb Raider" and had nothing but good things to say about it).

That and the fact that they seemd to have a pretty wild, unconventional partnership.

Plus, I bet ol' Billy Bob has some fans here too.

In other words, if this was Suzanne Somers or Liza Minelli, I wouldn't have posted it. Dig?
  • Reply 7 of 8
    yawn...
  • Reply 8 of 8
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Staggering, penetrating insight. Thanks, Sam...