verizon iphone 5

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
so i think i want to drop droid and go iphone but, i dont want to get the iphone 4 then

5 months later the iphone 5 comes to verizon.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    bongobongo Posts: 158member
    Point?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thebutcher73 View Post

so i think i want to drop droid and go iphone but, i dont want to get the iphone 4 then

So wait. It's PRETTY simple to understand. Should the iPhone 5 come out in June/July, it will have come out in June/July. Either get an iPhone 4 now or see what the future brings.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Albert_John View Post

Hi,

Your decision is absolutely right. It has lots of new enhancement on the iPhone 5 such as:

Face Time (Video Chat) access on 3G AND 4G

32G (basic) and 64G of memory

Hi Definition audio

True GPS built in

The iPhone 5 will probably launch in July 2011. It would be better to get this new version.

Everything but the last sentence is complete crap. You know nothing. Stop spamming the forum with posts that contain no content.

Oh, and the iPhone already has "true" GPS. More than, since it gets information from satellites and cell towers simultaneously.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    lowepglowepg Posts: 106member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thebutcher73 View Post

It just doesnt make sense for Apple to release a new version (to verizon, at least) as soon as June.

If they predict the demand is 25M units alone for switchers- folks who want the Iphone4 NOW will barely all even have them by Summer.

ASSUming their future release schedule MUST follow what they've done in the past is foolish. The Iphone game has changed.

Steve is out sick.... CDMA version barely out the door in Feb/March, HUGE pent up demand? All those make a later iphone5 release much more palatable.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    While not mentioning a word about a possible iPhone compatible with Verizon during his presentation at CES, Verizon CEO Ivan Seidenberg even found their business in new images related to the iPhone have emerged since the submission of the outer envelope of the 5 iPhone or iPhone, Verizon CDMA.