Does Appleinsider Has Any Other News Than Those on IPhone and iPad?

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
It is becoming uninteresting and saturating with unproven speculations. Appleinsider loses its edge by doing this and by being biased towards only iPad and iPhone news only. How many times daily we want to hear the same stories? Personnaly I am not much interested if some man in factory overseas farted in rhythm of new iPhone played music and then made picture of it sent via non-existent iPad camera with some gesture.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Apple doesn't exactly do much other than iPhones and iPads. It represents over half of there business, so what do you expect?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,322moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maciekskontakt View Post

It is becoming uninteresting and saturating with unproven speculations. Appleinsider loses its edge by doing this and by being biased towards only iPad and iPhone news only. How many times daily we want to hear the same stories? Personnaly I am not much interested if some man in factory overseas farted in rhythm of new iPhone played music and then made picture of it sent via non-existent iPad camera with some gesture.

Apple are at the behest of Intel when it comes to the desktops. With their own silicon in the iOS devices, they aren't. We now know Intel won't have anything until at least Feb 20th so Apple are stuck until then.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maciekskontakt View Post

It is becoming uninteresting and saturating with unproven speculations.

So read a different website.

Quote:

Appleinsider loses its edge by doing this and by being biased towards only iPad and iPhone news only.

Whine to Intel that their chips aren't coming out fast enough.

Quote:

How many times daily we want to hear the same stories?

I don't know. How many times do YOU, PERSONALLY, want to stay here and read the same stories? Are the moderators tying you to a chair and ripping off your eyelids to make you read them at gunpoint?

Quote:

Personnaly I am not much interested if some man in factory overseas farted in rhythm of new iPhone played music and then made picture of it sent via non-existent iPad camera with some gesture.

How about not reading iDevice stories then.