how to get in touch with apple regional management in california?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I live in the Bay Area in California, and I am trying to figure out how to get in touch with the regional management of Apple.

I have been trying to lodge a complaint against a particular "apple store" employee for a long time, and the store management is not doing anything about it. I need to get in touch with whoever is above "apple store" management, like a regional manager or something. I found some contact information for apple executives and corporate people, but I doubt they will take my complaint seriously (and don't want to bother them) so I want to try a regional manager first.

Anyone know a phone number or email address so I can get in touch with someone?

thank you

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    how about not dealing with that employee or location anymore?

unless it's an issue dealing directly with sex, creed, religion, or color when dealing with customers, you really dont have any recourse against them beyond complaining to their supervisor. as for anything them may be doing internally against the store, that's for their management to deal with. otherwise, if you suspect criminal activity, you should notify your local law enforcement.

outside of that, it's not your position to complain any further since you've notified their supervisor. any personal issues you may have with someone is not their problem... considering how you've worded your post, it seems that way. if it were an actual problem with the individual, then i'm sure you arent the only person to complain and that their employment status will be taken care of eventually by management.

just be a customer, cuz that's all you are. you can be a happy one or an unhappy one... that's the only aspect of the relationship you can control. and if all you can be is an unhappy customer, then find a new location to take your business. a mountain this molehill shouldnt be.