App Developer- TSI's

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
I am developing an IPhone App and had it rejected for Rule 9.3 which has to do with data limits over 3G. The App Review Team wouldn't answer any question I had and told me to use one of the two TSI's I get for free each year.

I sent in a TSI using the link and format from the App Developer website on March 7th but heard nothing back, I sent another one March 16th and still haven't heard anything back, it isn't even showing they were received in the TSI screen in the App Developer area. Anyone have a similar experience or have any ideas on getting the TSI actioned? Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

I am developing an IPhone App and had it rejected for Rule 9.3 which has to do with data limits over 3G. The App Review Team wouldn't answer any question I had and told me to use one of the two TSI's I get for free each year.

I sent in a TSI using the link and format from the App Developer website on March 7th but heard nothing back, I sent another one March 16th and still haven't heard anything back, it isn't even showing they were received in the TSI screen in the App Developer area. Anyone have a similar experience or have any ideas on getting the TSI actioned? Thanks

I got a response back which is great...