Stupid Giants

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I really wanted them to win tonight. Looks like Bonds had at least two errors tonight that I could count. Why again do they put him in the field..couldn't he just hit???

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    uh... cause he's a great left fielder..

don't know about 2 errors... I saw the one "error"... the one with the bad bounce that he missed with his bare hand and allowed the runners to advance to 2nd and 3rd.... gotta say, that's a cheap error.... cause it was not his fault really.... it's extremely hard to anticipate the spin on the ball when it hits that grass... he had a good angle... ball must have had some backspin on it or must have hit a divit.... then he bobbled around a bit worrying about the runners but the mistake was made.... he didn't cost the giants the game with his fielding at all.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Oh God...Bonds made one mistake, but it was a tough ball and it didn't end up making a difference anyway. The bullpen was a letdown this time...

This freaking sucks. The Angels have the momentum, the homefield, and the DH...
  • Reply 3 of 4
    It looked like he over ran the ball too much. Even if he didn't compensate for the ball spin, it would have still hit him in the top left shoulder. The second one I was refering to really wasn't an error. When he had the ball hit over his head he bobbled it two or three times trying to pick it up. Didn't matter but still made me mad Just wanted them to win.

But at least we have another game to look forward to. Too bad Kent didn't get a chance to get up to the plate.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    i'm depressed. i need alcohol...