Nintendo 64 : What are the best games?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
What games should I get for my N64?

The maids stole my new Gameboy Advance from my hotel room a month ago, good thing I still have my N64! Now I want to find some good games....

D

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    goldeneye, mariokart, and im sure there are more that are a ton of fun to play, but i cant seem to remember them
  • Reply 2 of 8
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    Zelda, Ocarnia of time & Zelda, Majoras mask... Banjo & Kazoie...
  • Reply 3 of 8
    dogcowdogcow Posts: 713member
    Goldeye is one of the best.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Blast Corps
  • Reply 5 of 8
    bellebelle Posts: 1,574member
    Conker's Bad Fur Day. Any Super Bomberman game, a bunch of friends, and a refrigeratorful of alcohol.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    finboyfinboy Posts: 383member
    Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire or the other one (not podracer). Perfect Dark.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    stevesteve Posts: 523member
    Conker's Bad Fur Day is considered by many to be one of the greatest achievements in 3-D platforming. It brings a host of innovations to the genre, such as context-sensitive pads, giving you any move you need right on the spot, which eliminates tedious backtracking. Its boss battles are also unmatched by any platformer to date.

EBgames.com was once selling unopened copies for only $9.99, but unfortunately, the game doesn't appear on their site anymore.

Do yourself a favor and find Rare's true "last hurrah" on a Nintendo system.

[ 11-03-2002: Message edited by: Steve ]</p>
  • Reply 8 of 8
    [quote]Originally posted by finboy:

<strong>Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire or the other one (not podracer). </strong><hr></blockquote>

That should be Star Wars: Rogue Squadron. (Prequel to Rogue Leader on GameCube)

Not to forget WaveRace and F-Zero X.