Patch for Adobe Flash 10.2

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Does any one if there is going to be a patch for the Adobe Flash Player 10.2? There seems to be a lotof problems with this now.Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Like... what? What problems, other than Flash being a complete whore?

Try the 10.3 beta.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Like... what? What problems, other than Flash being a complete whore?

Try the 10.3 beta.

Why are you so adamant about flash all the time?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Why are you so adamant about flash all the time?

The workflow is the least intuitive of any I've seen in any application for any design purpose.

I mean, with web languages, you can work from the code 100% of the time. You can also work graphically 100% of the time.

XCode lets you build the whole thing in code and then build the entire interface and plug them together.

Flash forces you to jump between graphics and code. You can't work in the code for the whole process; it's impossible. You also can't do graphically what can be written with code. It's a travesty.

And finally, as I've said, it's a whore on resources in OS X. Adobe refuses to make it better, when they obviously can, as few using Windows complain about performance in the same way.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

The workflow is the least intuitive of any I've seen in any application for any design purpose.

I mean, with web languages, you can work from the code 100% of the time. You can also work graphically 100% of the time.

XCode lets you build the whole thing in code and then build the entire interface and plug them together.

Flash forces you to jump between graphics and code. You can't work in the code for the whole process; it's impossible. You also can't do graphically what can be written with code. It's a travesty.

And finally, as I've said, it's a whore on resources in OS X. Adobe refuses to make it better, when they obviously can, as few using Windows complain about performance in the same way.

What is another substitute for flash to view news programs and other shows?