How to Give Lion Feedback?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
There are a few things that drive me crazy about Lion, and I'd love to let apple know... But how?

1. In Snow Leopard, 4 fingers up pushes windows out of the way on the desktop. In Lion, this is a reverse pinch motion with 4 fingers and it is not reliable. Three fingers up and four fingers up do the same thing in Lion, so there is no reason they couldn't offer alternative motions, rather than pinching...

2. Try this... Push upwards with 4 fingers in snow leopard, but do not remove your fingers from the touchpad. When you pull them off a few seconds later, the windows will return.

If you push up without hold, it will wait for another push up OR push down motion before returning. Snow leopards implementation of the motions is trivial.

In Lion, the push and hold as well as the ability to repeat the same motion to return to the previous state is gone.

3. Remove the 4-finger pinch motions. They suck.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member
    Join the developer program for $99 a year.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    dooghdoogh Posts: 37member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Feynman View Post

Join the developer program for $99 a year.

I'd love it if someone in the DP submitted the feedback for me.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DoogH View Post

I'd love it if someone in the DP submitted the feedback for me.

How about you just buy it or delete Lion, given that you have no right to have it right now.

Why should we even be listening to your feedback? That's hilarious.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

How about you just buy it or delete Lion, given that you have no right to have it right now.

Why should we even be listening to your feedback? That's hilarious.

Precisely.