Android fans accuse Apple of copying Samsung first

1101112131416»

Comments

• Reply 301 of 304
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Johnny5k View Post

I created a couple visual charts, comparing the iPhone with the Galaxy S and the F700 (as an example of what Samsung's phone looked like before the iPhone had any influence on design). Apple's trademarks are then broken out line by line to see how they hold up against both of Samsung's phones. Also reviewed are the iPad vs Tab and Samsung's UMPC before the iPad, the Q1; and packaging for all 6 devices. If you're interested in what Apple is suing for, this is a pretty good visual guide to why they think Samsung's devices/packaging are infringing.

http://peanutbuttereggdirt.com/e/?p=218

Fantastic graphs. Welcome to the forum.
  • Reply 302 of 304
    boarsboars Posts: 1member
    http://forums.redflagdeals.com/sold-...-ke850-434582/

Wasn't exactly a new style of box even for mobile phones?... altho they did change the shape of it... and probably something else i cannot see from those few images. The classic ipods at the time were not like the prada tho, box wise.

I feel most of the icon stuff is kind of ridiculous... things like the notes icon? i mean how many post it note icons are there in the world, they all look like the same thing... post it notes!

Of course all the little things aligning all at once in a similar fashion... yeah.

Still think the whole things a little overblown tho.

Reminds me how some gamers think WOW was the first MMO and any subsequent mmo is a wow clone... and everyone just throws out the history and cross pollination of ideas from different genres/games/etc. Blizzard took something existing, changed it a bit, polished the heck out of it and it went mainstream... apple did the same here... they introduced some nice new things but also made use of other things that had been around for quite some time already.
  • Reply 303 of 304
    I have just bought a Samsung P2 and have copied a few MP4 video files from Limewire but I can't get it to find the actual songs I have in ITunes.
  • Reply 304 of 304
    diorfl21diorfl21 Posts: 24member
    Y go with something that looks like apple products I'd rather have the real deal !!