ipad accessories as a gift?

Posted:
in iPad edited January 2014
So my boyfriend's birthday is coming up soon and I'm trying to come up with some gift ideas for him. He has an ipad 2 and he's absolutely in love with it, so I'm thinking of probably making some sort of gift basket thing with a bunch of accessories in it..but I'm not sure what. He has a smart cover, and a case as well. So far I'm thinking of a stylus, and maybe an apple keyboard or apple tv, but I'm not sure yet. I guess what I'm wondering is- are there any really awesome accessories out there that an ipad user would really want? My budget is around $150 but I'm open to any suggestions

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,324moderator
    You could get headphones if he doesn't have a good set already. An iTunes voucher is always good so he can buy apps and other content from the online store. Unless he's into drawing, I think the stylus might go unused but the Apple TV is a good idea for Airplay. If he ever uses it for presentations or whatever, maybe get the HDMI connector.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

If he ever uses it for presentations or whatever, maybe get the HDMI connector.

Depends on what context he presents, I'd say the VGA connector will be of better use since most projectors still run on that instead of HDMI.

Some manner of big-screen output capability would be a good idea though, especially if he likes to game.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    daffyducdaffyduc Posts: 26member
    Anyone who thinks getting a physical keyboard for an iPad should just smack themself. There's a MacBook Air for that.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    brigratbrigrat Posts: 2member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaffyDuc View Post

Anyone who thinks getting a physical keyboard for an iPad should just smack themself. There's a MacBook Air for that.

you've obviously never used one then...