So I've Got some iCloud Questions

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Any help here?

---iCloud comes out in the fall. I have MobileMe until 2012. Will MobileMe mirror iCloud's syncing and other functionality during that time? Can I just disable MobileMe completely? I really only use MobileMe for calendar, mail, contacts, etc.

---iCloud will push all my music to my "devices." I have two computers with two different libraries...one at work (PC) and one at home (Mac). I don't want to intermingle these libraries, because my personal stuff is not necessarily appropriate for the school in which I work. I sync my iPhone to the personal computer, obviously. My question is...can I maintain two separate libraries while still using one Apple ID for purchases on each respective machine? Or is iCloud going to unify everything on my devices and my laptops?

Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    parttimerparttimer Posts: 250member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

I have two computers with two different libraries...one at work (PC) and one at home (Mac). I don't want to intermingle these libraries, because my personal stuff is not necessarily appropriate for the school in which I work.

So either combine the two libraries into one and use a playlist for school, or keep them separate in the iCloud too.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

I sync my iPhone to the personal computer, obviously.

"Obviously"?

How is that 'obvious' if you have a Mac at home?