Why PHP is So RAD!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Example #1

<a href="http://www.patrick.fm/boobies/"; target="_blank">http://www.patrick.fm/boobies/</a>;

Enter Your Name! :0)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    noahjnoahj Posts: 4,503member
    Erm, yeah. In before lock???
  • Reply 2 of 9
  • Reply 3 of 9
    [quote]Originally posted by NoahJ:

<strong>Erm, yeah. In before lock??? </strong><hr></blockquote>

What, dynamically generated content based on user-specific text strings isnt COOL?

This rocks! Ignore the boobs, look at the code, man! The code!
  • Reply 4 of 9
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    [quote]Originally posted by dstranathan:

<strong>This rocks! Ignore the boobs, look at the code, man! The code!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Since it's PHP, we can't look at the code. It's all handled on the server side, and our humble web clients only get the end results.

That said, I've moved to a web hosting service that has PHP support, and I'm loving it. It's so much more flexible than the combination of server-side includes and Perl CGI that I was getting by with before. I certainly am happier to be doing PHP on a Linux server over ASP on a Windows server.

Oh, yeah. I also like boobs.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    What sort of UFO technology is at work here?
  • Reply 6 of 9
    cool, so post the code so we can see.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    [quote]Originally posted by bluesigns:

<strong>cool, so post the code so we can see. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Sorry guys, I didn't mean "look at the code" literally. I just meant look at the *power* of the code. LOL. My bad. I was speaking in perhaps too generalized terms. I apologize.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    ImageMagik
  • Reply 9 of 9
    That is great code, I like it a lot. php is a very cool language, I whish someone would develop it for use in everyday OS programming, I think the reason not is because it is a language that it would be very easy to write virii in, because of its generative nature.