iPhone 5 in 2012 not this year

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hello,

I strongly believe that Apple will launch iPhone 5 next year June WWDC .

iPhone 4 is selling very well and despite lot of strides by Android hardware their software still need improvement .

Also ICECREAM Sandwich will not be coming in many phones soon despite its fall launch .

So this holidays we will have

iPhone 4 with iOS 5 ... something new

Oh and One more thing , Apple might launch a new cheaper iPhone in Sept of this year mainly to address a whole new market ....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,425member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by karteekmehta View Post

Hello,

iPhone 4 is selling very well and despite lot of strides by Android hardware their software still need improvement .

Also ICECREAM Sandwich will not be coming in many phones soon despite its fall launch .

Oh and One more thing , Apple might launch a new cheaper iPhone in Sept of this year mainly to address a whole new market ....

What about iOS 5.0?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:

I don't. Good thing neither of us knows for sure.

Quote:

So no iPhone 5 but an iPhone 5, then. I see.

There will never be an iPhone nano. Come on, man. We've had thousands of posts about this since 2007.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    blackbookblackbook Posts: 1,361member
    Quote:

Hello,

You know funny thing is I was thinking the other day that it'd be interesting and honestly not surprising if Apple did something like that
  • Reply 4 of 5
    tony12tony12 Posts: 31member
    Quote:

But all indications suggest that an iPhone or next iPhone will released this year! Just read the news from phonesreview.co.uk that the iPhone 5 have no 4G LTE.

Quote:

Yeah, just as said it is just a next iPhone, maybe not iPhone 5 but iPhone plus
  • Reply 5 of 5
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tony12 View Post

maybe not iPhone 5 but iPhone plus

No, iPhone 5. It's as simple to understand as breathing.