Talked about Apple recently? A study on AppleInsider, Apple & YOU

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Hello,

for my Master?s dissertation in ?Business with Consumer Psychology? at Bangor University (UK) I am currently researching online community members? word-of-mouth behaviour, i.e. if/how they promote the brand ?Apple? outside their online community.

For this I chose online communities centred on Apple, such as AppleInsider, because Apple users are known for being enthusiastic and highly interconnected users, with a strong connection with the brand. The aim of my research is a better understanding of participation and identification of users within the online community and to gain insights into the intention to recommend the brand.

For this I need YOUR help?

Please take 2-3 minutes to complete the following very short questionnaire, by which you would greatly help me with my dissertation. Further information on the study can be found there, too.

https://bangorbusiness.qualtrics.com...5QRtAsxU5VqE2E

Of course all responses are kept anonymous and as this is not a commercial research they are not given to a third party. If you are interested, I would gladly post the main findings of this study once it is completed.

Thank you very much for your help!

mmehl

\t

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Filled!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    mmehlmmehl Posts: 3member
    Thank you to everyone who took the time to fill in my questionnaire, the data collection is now complete. You were a great help and I?m looking forward to the results
  • Reply 3 of 5
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mmehl View Post

Thank you to everyone who took the time to fill in my questionnaire, the data collection is now complete. You were a great help and I?m looking forward to the results

Be sure to share the results if you can... It's academic work so we should be able to see a preview of the results, right?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mmehl View Post

Good luck on your thesis.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    mmehlmmehl Posts: 3member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Good luck on your thesis.

Thank you

nvidia2008: Of course I can post a summary of my findings, it's nice to know others are interested in the research, too. Be sure to have a look here in September