Why is Apple using Intel and Samsung?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Why is Apple still doint business with Intel and Samsung?

Intel is about to clone Apples most notorious hardware features, which are thin and light devices/form-factors. The latter has attracted the attention of many PC users that like better Apple's form factors, and have made them buy Apple hardware.

Apple made the same mistake with Samsung, and now Samsung has the Infuse 4G, which is kind of an IPhone killer. My wife drop her IPhone and while on our way to replace it for another IPhone, we stoped and looked at other IPhones.

When she saw and tested the Samsung Infuse she bought it without hesitating. The Samsung 4G was lighter, bigger screen, faster, nicer screen, etc..

Why did Apple didn't see Samsung coming with a device like the Infuse? They have been giving Samsung a lot of money using their services, and they should have stopped any dealings with Samsung to avoid creating it's own Apple competition.

Now, Intel is doing the same thing. They are bullies and will clone Apples for factor for a cheaper price and will cause Apple to lose one of their key advantages.

Frankly, If I was Apple, I will buy AMD and their APU Fusion/OpenCL technologies, and will rule the x86 and the Apple OS worlds. The AMD APU Fusion technology will work perfectly with the Arm processors. If Apple buys AMD, they will be the largest and most significant computer company in the world, spanning super computers, servers, embeded processors, laptops, etc. Intel does not have high end GPU's, NVIDIA/ARM would not be a match for AMD/APPLE, and Samsung and other companies will not be able to compete with a massive company that ranges all Apple OS's plus x86 OS's.

Kick Intel and Samsung out before they continue to erode Apples key business, or make Apple compete with them in their own turf. Apple will win, but if Apple doesn't do anything, it's business will begin to get eroded by Samsung and Apple.

Even though I have been an Apple hardware and software fan for ever, when my IPhone 4 dies, or needs to be changed, I will have to think seriously on the Sansung Infuse, and if I am in that position, I am sure there are a lot of people in the same position, so Apple needs to create a strategy to continue to evolve and not use lawsuits to slow down Intel and Samsung..