In case you were wondering... A little update from me

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Hey there... I am now in Perth, Australia. Any advice, ideas, job tips, and so on will be much appreciated. Seems nice, never been to the Western part of Australia before.

I have a residency visa so I can live and work in Australia indefinitely, but I can't leave the country until a "return authorisation" (called an RRV) is granted for another five years. Obviously, I hope to get this sorted out somehow over the next several months... Not a trivial matter.

OK, maybe more later. Cheers.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Hey there... I am now in Perth, Australia. Any advice, ideas, job tips, and so on will be much appreciated. Seems nice, never been to the Western part of Australia before.

I have a residency visa so I can live and work in Australia indefinitely, but I can't leave the country until a "return authorisation" (called an RRV) is granted for another five years. Obviously, I hope to get this sorted out somehow over the next several months... Not a trivial matter.

OK, maybe more later. Cheers.

What kind of work are you looking for?How far are you from Sydney?Good Luck marv
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

What kind of work are you looking for?How far are you from Sydney?Good Luck marv

Cheers... Apple-related but not necessarily at an Apple Store/ Telcos that want to change the status quo (because they have a lot of Apple devices on their networks now)/ Web Development/ Learn iOS Development/ Do An MBA/ Something Different.

Perth is closer to Bali than it is to Sydney...