iPhone = thumb/wrist pains?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
Hey guys. What’s up.

I’ve been an iPhone user for a number of years now. I’ve had 2 iPhones and my 4S is being delivered tomorrow. I love my iPhone and use it a lot.

I’ve always held my iPhone in my right hand and use my thumb for most things, except texting or playing games.

The past few months, I’ve noticed a pain in my right thumb and wrist. It started as barely anything but it’s been getting worse. A lot worse. To the point where I can’t use my iPhone anymore and have to switch hands. It hurts to hold and click on a mouse now or type on a keyboard. Or even to hold the freakin’ steering wheel of my car. Or even just to hold everyday objects, like a bottle of water or my wallet or a glass. Writing is getting difficult too.

Any other iPhone/iPod touch users experiencing thumb/wrist/hand pains?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    I had back and knee problems for a long time until I started exercising. In about three weeks of exercise the pains disappeared completely. Trust me, and I'm speaking from experience, go jogging, go to the gym 3 to 5 times a week and spend 45 minutes to an hour during every visit. Don't blame it on your keyboard, mouse, or phone.